Water Heater Replacement in Garland
Serving Garland Water Heater Installation Experts throughout the Northeast Dallas Area
Your water heater is arguably one of the most critical systems to your at-home comfort. You use it on a daily basis to take a shower, wash your laundry, run your dish washer, give your kids a bath, wash your hands, and more. So, when the time comes to replace your system, you want to be sure you have the right team of plumbers on your side. Sunrise Plumbing & Air is here to help you find the right system for your home, guaranteed to meet your hot water needs. As a leader in the plumbing industry, we have access to top-performing water heater equipment, including traditional tank water heaters and tankless water heaters. When you need water heater replacement in Garland, we’ve got you covered!
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
How long your water heater lasts depends on a few factors such as extent of use, maintenance, and the type of water heater you have. Well-maintained tank water heaters typically last between 8 and 12 years and tankless water heaters can last up to as long as 20 years. However, extent of use and frequency of maintenance come into play as well. The more heavily you rely on your system, the more wear and tear it will experience. Heavy wear and tear can lead to early failure of a system if you do not properly maintain it. Routine maintenance is the key to ensuring your system maintains peak performance for longer.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Water Heater
As much as we wish our water heaters could last forever, the time will eventually come where replacement is necessary. If you are experiencing problems with your system and struggling to determine whether or not it is time to install a new one, Sunrise Plumbing is here to help.
Some of the signs that indicate that you need a new water heater installation include:
- Your water heater is more than 10 years old if it has a tank or it is more than 15 years old if it is tankless - If your water heater is older than its respective age and working great then it's no problem. However, if it breaks down don't sink more money into repairing it and consult our water heater installation experts.
- There never seems to be enough hot water for your family - If you keep running out of hot water, there isn't a repair that's going to make your tank bigger and you should consider a tankless water heater.
- Your system makes excessive noise while it is running - Not all sounds mean the same thing. If you hear snapping and popping in your tank water heater, it just needs a cleaning. But if you hear loud grinding or rumbling sounds, consult our Garland water heater installation specialists.
- There is water leaking from your water heater - Like sounds, not all leaks mean the same thing. If there's a line or tube leaking those can be fixed or replaced. But if your tank is leaking then it might cost more to fix than replace.
- The water that comes out of your faucets is reddish brown or it has a metallic scent - If the rust is localized to the sacrificial anode rod, you should be fine. But if the rust has spread to your tank then it might be time for a new water heater installation.
- Your water is never warm enough - If something has gone awry with your heating element, it could be more to fix than replace but it depends on the circumstance.
If you are experiencing any of the above problems, it is time to call our Garland water heater installation pros. We will carefully examine your system, run a full safety and performance test, and determine whether repairs or replacement are necessary.
The Exceptional Service You Deserve, When You Need It Most
At Sunrise Plumbing & Air, our team is committed to delivering premium-quality plumbing services to the members of our community. Each and every one of our plumbers is highly experienced, extensively trained, and fully licensed and insured to ensure you receive exactly the service you need, when you need it most. When your water heater needs to be replaced, our experts will work closely with you to understand your family’s comfort needs and your budget. Then, we will select the perfect system for you and perform a professional, reliable installation.
Don’t settle for just any team—choose the team that always goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Call (214) 997-6707 to schedule water heater installation in Garland.
He installed our new gas hot water heater so proficiently and was extremely professional.- Satisfied Customer
His work was diligent and done in a timely manner.- Satisfied Customer
I plan to move all of my rental property plumbing work to Sunrise Plumbing and Justin.- Satisfied Customer
I will definitely be using them again.- Satisfied Customer
Definitely a company I would recommend to family and friends!- Satisfied Customer