Garland Water Heater Repair
Also Serving Residents throughout the Northeast Dallas Area
Even though we use them every single day, we tend not to think too much about our water heaters until something is wrong. We rely heavily on our water heaters for showering, doing dishes, washing laundry, giving our kids a bath, and more. So, when something goes wrong with your system, your entire household comes to a screeching halt. Luckily, Sunrise Plumbing is here to help. Backed by decades of collective experience, our team of highly qualified and fully insured plumbers can repair your system and get it back up and running in no time. Turn to us for professional water heater repairs in Garland, and we guarantee you’ll never look back!
When something goes wrong with your unit and you need water heater repair in Garland call (214) 997-6707.
Most Common Water Heater Problems
Because we use our water heaters so often, they experience their share of wear and tear. In our years of service, we have encountered and resolved every type of water heater problem imaginable.
Some of the most common water heater problems include:
- Leaks: Water heater leaks can be caused by a number of things such as broken drain valves, excessive pressure buildup within the tank, corrosion, faulty temperature and pressure relief valves, or loose heating element bolts.
- Rusty, odd-smelling water: If you turn your faucet on and reddish-brown, metallic-smelling water comes out, this is a sign that there is so some serious corrosion within your tank. When the inside of your tank is rusted, that rust can break off and contaminate your water.
- Unusual noises: Water heaters are designed to make very little noise while operating. If yours is making rumbling sounds, there is a chance that there may be too much sediment built up within the tank.
- Temperature problems: One of the most common water heater problems we encounter is temperature problems. If the temperature is too high or too low, and adjusting your thermostat doesn’t help, the thermostat may be broken.
- Not enough hot water: When it seems like your hot water always runs out too quickly, your thermostat might be broken. However, oftentimes, this problem is caused by a water heater being too small to meet the needs of a household.
- No hot water: No hot water is a problem that could be caused by a few things. First, you will want to check to be sure your pilot light is actually lit. If the light is on as it should be and you still don’t have hot water, you might be dealing with a tripped circuit breaker, broken heating element, or a faulty thermostat.
How to Prevent Water Heater Breakdowns
When it comes to ensuring your water heater maintains peak performance and lasts longer, preventative maintenance is crucial. Our team recommends having your system inspected and tuned up by a professional at least once a year. During a maintenance appointment, your technician will examine each component of your system, tighten any loose connections, flush sediment out of the tank, and determine if any repairs need to be made. Not only does maintenance ensure that your system works efficiently and effectively but it also significantly reduces the chances of a system breakdown.
Water Heater Repair Vs. Replacement
When your water heater breaks down, you have two choices. You can either opt to replace the unit outright or consult our Garland water heater repair experts about getting yours back in working order. While repair is usually cheaper, it's not always the financially prudent maneuver as in the following situations.
1. Your unit is old - Traditional tank units last on average about 10 years while tankless water heaters can make it to 20. If your unit is much older than that, then it's on its last legs and you should think twice before sinking more money into water heater repair.
2. There's damage to the tank - If there's a leak or corrosion going on in your tank then it will cost more to fix than to replace the unit outright.
3.Repair after repair (or a costly repair) - At some point, enough visits from our Garland water heater repair experts are going to be more expensive than a new unit. Also, be wary of an expensive repair on an older unit as it's an unnecessary cost that's simply putting off the inevitable.
Why Choose Sunrise Plumbing?
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable, no one does it better than Sunrise Plumbing. Our team of fully licensed and insured technicians always goes the extra mile to deliver the service you deserve when you need it most because your comfort is our top priority. We always do what it takes to ensure that your home runs smoothly and your family is comfortable as can be.
With Sunrise Plumbing, each and every service is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. When your system is on the fritz, you can count on us for reliable, effective water heater repairs in Garland.
He installed our new gas hot water heater so proficiently and was extremely professional.- Satisfied Customer
His work was diligent and done in a timely manner.- Satisfied Customer
I plan to move all of my rental property plumbing work to Sunrise Plumbing and Justin.- Satisfied Customer
I will definitely be using them again.- Satisfied Customer
Definitely a company I would recommend to family and friends!- Satisfied Customer