Garland Water Heater Repair & Installation
Water Heater Replacement in Garland & the Northeast Dallas Area
A working water heater is essential for bathing, cleaning, cooking, and washing. An improperly functioning water heater makes most daily household tasks difficult or impossible. Sunrise Plumbing & Air offers water heater services in Garland, Heath, Frisco, Rowlett, Wylie, Sachse, and Murphy. We offer reliable repair or replacement services for your broken water heater to restore consistent hot water supply in your home.
The Importance of Water Heater Maintenance in Garland County
Water heater maintenance is frequently neglected in many homes. Regular water heater maintenance offers several advantages. A well-maintained water heater will need repairs less frequently and the lifespan of the unit will be increased. In addition, we may be able to find and solve minor problems before they develop into larger repair issues.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
1. Some cold water in your hot shower - If you have a crack in your dip tube that brings cold water into your unit then you could get splashed of cold water in your hot shower.
2. Low water pressure - If your unit has experienced severe sediment build up then it will make your hot water heavier and thus it will come out of the spout or faucet slower than usual.
3. It takes too long to heat up - If you're not getting the same amount of hot water or it's taking too long to heat up contact our Garland water heater repair experts.
4. Rust in your water - If your anode rod is too rusty it could spread rust to the rest of your tank so act quickly in these instances to save your water heater.
5. Snapping or popping sounds - Not all sounds mean the same thing, but if you hear popping or snapping sounds then call in our Garland water heater repair experts because it needs a good cleaning.
If you are dealing with a broken water heater, call (214) 997-6707 for reliable water heater repair in Garland or surrounding areas.
When your water heater stops working, you may wonder if it can be repaired or needs to be replaced. Our plumbers will never recommend replacement as long as a more affordable repair solution is possible. However, water heaters that are old or too damaged may need to be replaced. There are some signs that indicate the time has come to replace the water heater.
A water heater may need to be replaced when:
- A conventional water heater that is more than 10 years old
- A tankless water heater that is older than 20 years
- The hot water has a metallic taste or smell
- The water heater is leaking or there are other signs of damage
- The water heater has been serviced and continues to break down
At Sunrise Plumbing, we will inspect your water heater thoroughly and provide an accurate diagnosis. Our goal is to ensure top-notch water heater services, working to find the most cost-effective solution for each customer.
When you need water heater service, give us a call at (214) 997-6707 for superior service and upfront pricing.
“We chose a great warranty plan with a price that fit our budget. I highly recommend Sunrise Plumbing for all your plumbing needs. Keep up the good work Justin!!!”- Satisfied Customer
“Chris gave exceptional customer service. He was very patient and exclaimed things very clearly to us.”- Satisfied Customer
“Super fast to respond to the emergency leak. Justin took the time to explain the repairs before, during and after the work and did an exceptional job in making the repairs.”- Satisfied Customer
Five-Star Communication from Start to Finish
New, Clean, Professional & Fully-Stocked Trucks
Clean, Professional, Fully Uniformed & Licensed Plumbers
Fast Turnaround on Repairs & Replacements, Leaving Our Jobs Better Than We Found It
Top-of-the-Line Equipment & Technology