Toilet Repair in Garland
Also Serving Toilet Replacement in the Northeast Dallas Area
Toilets are designed to last for up to 50 years with proper maintenance, but that doesn’t mean they won’t need the occasional repair. Because we use them every single day, our toilets experience their fair share of wear and tear, which means they will sometimes need professional service in order to keep working properly. At Sunrise Plumbing & Air, our plumbing professionals have encountered and resolved every kind of toilet problem under the sun. When something is wrong with your toilet, you can rest easy knowing we have the expertise, tools, and technology to quickly and effectively repair it.
Signs You Need Toilet Repair
Problems with your toilet should never be ignored. Instead of just going away, ignored problems will often worsen and lead to some serious damage to your home and plumbing system.
If you notice any of the following problems, you need to schedule toilet repair:
- Your toilet won’t stop running
- There is a crack in your toilet
- Your toilet is frequently clogged
- Your toilet wobbles when you sit down on it
- There is a lot of condensation on your toilet
- Your toilet is bubbling or making gurgling sounds
- Your toilet doesn’t flush well
- There are rusty components
- Your toilet doesn’t flush at all
- Your toilet is leaking
When you call our Garland toilet repair professionals, we will quickly and effectively repair your toilet and get your system back up and running. We have access to state-of-the-art equipment and technology that enables us to get the job done right the first time, every time.
How To Tell If You Need A New Toilet Replacement
1. Old age - While some toilets can last decades, most go for 10-15 years. If your toilet is much older, you should call in our Garland toilet installation experts to inspect it before putting more money into repairing it.
2. One repair after another - Our toilet repair specialists will always come in to fix your toilet at a moment's notice, but you shouldn't be needing toilet repair all the time. There'll come a time when a new toilet replacement will be cheaper than constantly fixing your dying toilet so make the switch sooner rather than later.
3. A very expensive repair - If there is an expensive repair, consider the age of the toilet and the price of a new toilet installation. If it's an older toilet, you should be especially wary of a toilet repair job that comes close to half the price of a new installation.
4. You want to increase its efficiency - If you're looking to save off your water bill, consider consulting our Garland toilet installation specialists. Because standards for toilet bowls have changed over the years, a newer model can help you save money so make the switch.
5.There's a round bowl - Not only do round bowls give you less room to sit down than elongated bowls, but they keep smells as well as elongated bowls stay cleaner.
Things to Never Flush Down the Toilet
As a plumber, we get calls about clogged toilets on a daily basis. What many people don’t realize, is that toilets were really only designed to handle toilet paper and human waste. Any other items that you might be tempted to flush down the toilet should really be thrown in the trash if you want to avoid dealing with severe clogs deep within your drains.
Below is a list of items that you should never flush down the toilet:
- Paper towels
- Wipes that are marketed as “flushable”
- Cotton balls
- Feminine hygiene products
- Makeup wipes
- Cat litter
- Baby wipes
- Pet fish
- Cooking grease or oil
All of the items above are some of the most common sources of stubborn clogs deep within your drains. Blockages in your drains can lead to clogged toilets, slow or clogged drains, sewage backup into your home, burst pipes, and other problems that can cause a lot of expensive damage to your home.
Call Sunrise Plumbing & Air Today!
At Sunrise Plumbing & Air, our team is committed to helping your home run smoothly. In 2013, we were established as the leading plumbing company in the area because we always go above and beyond to deliver the service you need, when you need it most. For any problem with your toilet, you can count on our top-rated plumbers to implement the best possible solution and get your system back up and running again in no time.
And for toilet emergencies that simply cannot wait until tomorrow, we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing repairs. Our team is always on call and ready to serve you to ensure that you always receive the premium-quality service you deserve.
Call (214) 997-6707 to schedule Garland toilet repair. Our team looks forward to serving you!
He installed our new gas hot water heater so proficiently and was extremely professional.- Satisfied Customer
His work was diligent and done in a timely manner.- Satisfied Customer
I plan to move all of my rental property plumbing work to Sunrise Plumbing and Justin.- Satisfied Customer
I will definitely be using them again.- Satisfied Customer
Definitely a company I would recommend to family and friends!- Satisfied Customer