Pipe Repair & Repiping in Garland
Stop the Leak; Call Sunrise Plumbing & Air Today
Not many issues can strike fear and terror into the heart of a homeowner quite like a broken pipe. The constant stress and strain of water pressure combined with corrosion from constant exposure to water itself can cause pipes to eventually grow weak and fail. And when pipes fail, water can spill into your home at a rapid rate, causing an incredible amount of damage in a short amount of time. If a pipe has burst or your plumbing has sprung a small leak, Sunrise Plumbing & Air offers premium-quality pipe repairs and whole-home repiping services that can restore your lines to good condition once again.
Sunrise Plumbing & Air understands the frustration of pipe problems, and we know how difficult they can be to properly fix. When you demand nothing short of perfection, make sure to trust our Garland piping and repiping pros to get the job done. We work with all types of materials, including metals like copper and steel to plastics like PEX and PVC. We carefully approach your job and work to not only accurately locate your leak, but figure out how to fix it with minimal impact on your home. Our team members are all experts in their field, and each is outfitted with premium materials and modern tools to make quick work of whatever it is you need. We stand by our work, and we will make things right if you aren’t happy with any aspect of your repair service.
Sick of struggling with leaky or broken pipes? Stop the damage to your home right away and have the issue fixed for good by calling Sunrise Plumbing & Air at (214) 997-6707 today.
What Causes Pipe Leaks?
Leaks can come from a lot of different sources, and sometimes leaks don’t have just one cause. There may be several factors contributing to your plumbing slowly degrading and falling apart to the point where leaks can form. Sometimes the factors are localized to just one area of your home, while other times their presence in one area may indicate that your whole home may be in need of new plumbing fairly soon. Whatever the size or scope of your repair, Sunrise Plumbing & Air is here to help. Our Garland pipe repairs team will make sure your leaks are resolved and that you can live in your home with confidence.
We fix leaks in all areas of your home, including:
- Kitchen leaks
- Bathroom leaks
- Slab leaks
- Attic leaks
- In-wall leaks
- Main line leaks
We also offer pipe repairs for leaks found in gas lines as well as water lines. When you absolutely need the confidence of knowing that your gas supply is safe and secure, Sunrise Plumbing & Air doesn’t compromise on quality in either materials or craftsmanship. With our sophisticated leak detection services, we can find your leaks accurately and our pipe repairs will make sure they are eliminated for good.
Subtle Signs You Need Pipe Repair
1. New cracks in wall paint - Not every leak is going to be strong enough to produce a water stain in your line of sight. Even slight leaks can have enough water pressure over time to crack your wall paint so be on the look out for any new cracks.
2. The musky smell of mold or mildew - If your leak is somewhere where it's going to go unnoticed without proper ventilation then you could get mold and mildew growth as a result.
3. Your water bill is higher than usual - Another way to find out you have a leak is by an unusually high water bill if you haven't changed your water consumption. Call in our Garland pipe repair team to find your leak and treat it accordingly.
4. Changing sounds in your plumbing - Always take note of any changes in what your plumbing sounds like. New water leaks lead to changes in water and air pressure which usually will affect what sounds are made.
5. The water meter test - The easiest way to test if you need pipe repair is to turn off all your water and head to your water meter. If your property is still using water when everything is turned off then you likely have a burst pipe.
Signs You Need a Whole-Home Repipe
When your plumbing lines are just getting too old and worn out, you will struggle tremendously to keep up with leak repairs and other issues. At this point, you might want to just replace all of the pipes in either your entire or part of your home. A whole-home repipe service from Sunrise Plumbing & Air can make this happen. This investment in your property helps you ensure that your water lines are durable, reliable, safe, and capable of serving your needs both for today and for well into the future as well.
Some signs you might need to replace your plumbing include:
- Plumbing that is 30 years old or more
- The need to fix more than one leak in a water line per year
- Excessive visible corrosion on exposed water lines
- Use of an outdated material (galvanized steel, polybutylene plastic)
- Strange tasting or discolored water
When customers need Garland pipe repair services or a whole-home repipe, Sunrise Plumbing & Air is the name they choose. Contact us today.
He installed our new gas hot water heater so proficiently and was extremely professional.- Satisfied Customer
His work was diligent and done in a timely manner.- Satisfied Customer
I plan to move all of my rental property plumbing work to Sunrise Plumbing and Justin.- Satisfied Customer
I will definitely be using them again.- Satisfied Customer
Definitely a company I would recommend to family and friends!- Satisfied Customer