Garland Fixture Services
Serving Faucet Repair in Garland & Surrounding Areas
Whether you are renovating your kitchen or bathroom and want to install new fixtures or you need to repair your existing fixtures, Sunrise Plumbing & Air is here to help. Our team specializes in repairing, replacing, and installing all types of bathroom and kitchen fixtures. When you hire our team for your fixture services in Garland, you can expect upfront pricing, same-day service, highly trained plumbers, and lasting results. And, we are so confident in our workmanship that we back each and every service with Our Promise!
Types of Fixtures We Can Repair or Install
Whether you need to repair or replace your fixtures, our team is familiar with all makes, models, and brands available on the market. And, as a leader in the plumbing industry, we have access to a wide range of popular brands guaranteed to carry the perfect fixtures for your bathroom or kitchen.
Our team can repair or replace any type of fixture, including:
- Bathroom sinks
- Kitchen sinks
- Washers and dryers
- Hose bibs
- Water heaters
- Garbage disposals
How To Tell That You Need Faucet Repair
1. Strange sounds - If the washer on the inside of your faucet gets too worn out then you might get a screeching sound, or a clicking sound is something the matter with the innards of the fixture that we should examine thoroughly.
2. Visible wear and tear - Chipped handles or rust anywhere can put the rest of your faucet at risk if it's not taken care of promptly so make sure to call in our Garland faucet repair experts at the first sign of anything being wrong.
3. Water pressure that's slower than normal - If you have a clog on the inside of your aerator, don't poke something through the exposed end. You can try unscrewing the faucet and getting at the clog from the inside.
4. Non-stop dripping - Not only can this drip be rather costly, but it can be a nuisance as well. Call in our faucet repair team to bring back some peace and quiet back into your life and savings as well.
5. Water coming out of the wrong places - Sometimes the base your faucet can be leaking slightly and or the bit right before the spout can leak water too. Either way your problem could worsen as time goes on so get it fixed.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Plumbing Fixtures
Unfortunately, plumbing fixtures can’t last forever. Over time, they will experience plenty of wear and tear, eventually causing the need for replacement.
If you notice any of the following signs, it is time to replace your fixtures:
- Your faucet is always leaking
- The water coming from your fixtures is rusty
- Your water pressure is too low
- The water coming from your fixtures is discolored or has an odd smell
- There is significant mineral buildup around your fixtures
- Your fixtures are cracked, rusty, or hard to clean
The Garland fixture experts at Sunrise Plumbing & Air can help you determine whether or not it is time to replace your fixtures. Simply give us a call, and we will arrive promptly to inspect your fixtures and explain your options to you.
Why You Should Install New Plumbing Fixtures
Upgrading your plumbing fixtures can not only impact the beauty of your home but also its overall function.
There are a number of benefits that come with updating your kitchen and bathroom fixtures, including:
- Improved energy efficiency: Newer fixtures are typically designed to conserve water, which means you can expect your home to operate more efficiently.
- Enhanced appearance of your home: New fixtures come in a variety of styles, shapes, sizes, and colors, which means you are guaranteed to find some that match your design goals perfectly.
- Increased home value: Because updated fixtures improve your energy efficiency and improve the look of your home, it’s value can be expected to rise.
- Savings: Because new fixtures use much less water, you can expect your monthly water bill to drop.
Taking Care of Your Home Is What We Do Best!
At Sunrise Plumbing & Air, our team is passionate about taking care of your home. Customers choose our team time and time again because we never cut corners and never settle for “good enough” when it comes to servicing your plumbing system. When something is wrong with your fixtures, you can count on us for careful inspection, reliable repairs, and professional installations. We are so confident in the quality of our work that we back every service with Our Promise.
He installed our new gas hot water heater so proficiently and was extremely professional.- Satisfied Customer
His work was diligent and done in a timely manner.- Satisfied Customer
I plan to move all of my rental property plumbing work to Sunrise Plumbing and Justin.- Satisfied Customer
I will definitely be using them again.- Satisfied Customer
Definitely a company I would recommend to family and friends!- Satisfied Customer