Slab Leak Detection in Garland
Expert Plumbers Serving the Northeast Dallas Area
A leak underneath the slab is any homeowner’s worst nightmare. Slab leaks can be caused by a number of things, including shifting soil, thermal expansion, improper pipe installation, pipe corrosion, and fluctuations in water pressure. Whatever the reason for the slab leak under your home, the professionals at Sunrise Plumbing & Air have a solution. Backed by decades of combined experience, our team of licensed and insured plumbers specialize in leak detection and repair. And, because slab leaks should never wait until the next business day to be inspected, our team offers professional slab leak detection services in Garland 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call (214) 997-6707 for emergency slab leak repair. Sunrise Plumbing & Air is here to help.
Signs You Have a Slab Leak
One of the best ways to protect your home from excessive damage is to become aware of the signs that you have a slab leak.
Warning signs that you have a slab leak include:
- Your water bill is much higher than it should be
- You can hear the sound of running water even when the water is turned off
- Certain areas of your floor are unusually hot or cold
- There are cracks along your foundation
- You discover the emergence of mold or mildew in your home
- There are wet spots of grass in your yard
- There are puddles in your basement
What Causes Slab Leaks?
When the pipes beneath a concrete slab break, homeowners experience on of the most serious plumbing problems imaginable. One of the leading causes of slab leaks is shifting soil. When the soil shifts due to earthquakes, it is not uncommon for pipes to crack or burst, forming a slab leak. Other causes of slab leaks include thermal expansion, fluctuations in water pressure, clogged pipes, faulty pipe installations, and corroded water lines.
Why Are Slab Leaks Dangerous?
When left undetected, a slab leak can cause massive amounts of damage to both the inside and outside of a home.
Slab leaks can cause:
- Foundation damage: The most serious damage caused by slab leaks is often the weakening of the home’s foundation. The buildup of water pressure from the leak can cause the entire foundation of your home to shift and crack.
- Mold growth: As water seeps into your home over time, you can expect mold and mildew to form. Mold can cause serious respiratory problems for those exposed to it.
- Ruined floors and carpets: Slab leaks cause water to slowly make its way up into your home, saturating and ruining your floors and carpeting.
- Damaged landscaping: The water from a slab leak can make its way into your yard and flood your landscaping.
The moment you realize your home has a slab leak, turn to Sunrise Plumbing & Air. Our Garland slab leak detection and repair experts are here to repair your system and prevent further damage from taking place.
Why Choose Sunrise Plumbing?
When you have a serious leak on your hands, you need to know that you have a team of qualified plumbing experts on your side. Luckily, our plumbers always go the extra mile to ensure you receive exactly the service you need and then some. When you call on us for slab leak detection in Garland, you can count on us to arrive promptly in fully stocked trucks, quickly locate the source of the leak, provide upfront pricing, and perform a perfect repair. We are confident in our ability to get the job done right the first time, every time because your safety and comfort are our utmost priorities.
He installed our new gas hot water heater so proficiently and was extremely professional.- Satisfied Customer
His work was diligent and done in a timely manner.- Satisfied Customer
I plan to move all of my rental property plumbing work to Sunrise Plumbing and Justin.- Satisfied Customer
I will definitely be using them again.- Satisfied Customer
Definitely a company I would recommend to family and friends!- Satisfied Customer