Garland Leak Detection
Also Serving Homeowners in Garland & the Northeast Dallas Area
The last thing you want to be dealing with is any kind of leak in your home. Some of the most serious plumbing emergencies we deal with are slab leaks and gas leaks. With the potential to cause severe damage to your home, slab and gas leaks should never be ignored. At Sunrise Plumbing & Air, our top-rated plumbers offer professional leak detection services in Garland. We are equipped with the state-of-the-art tools, advanced technology, and experience necessary to quickly locate the source of any leak and determine the best possible solution. And, because serious leaks can never wait until the next business day, our team is on call and ready to perform emergency repairs 24/7.
How Do You Know If You Have a Gas Leak?
Understanding the different signs that indicate a gas leak is the first step in protecting your home from irreparable damage.
Signs that you have a gas leak in your home include:
- You can smell sulfur or rotten eggs
- There are hissing sounds coming from your gas lines
- When you rub a wet, soapy wash cloth over your gas line, bubbles form
- You are experiencing unexplained symptoms such as fatigue, headaches, nausea, dizziness, throat irritation, and breathing problems
- Your gas bill was extremely high
- Your pilot light is blue
Signs You Need Water Leak Detection
1. The musky smell of mold or mildew - If you smell this musky odor but can't seem to place it, call in our Garland leak detection specialists. When there's standing water in places with no ventilation, mold and mildew growth is inevitable so catch this problem quickly before it festers.
2. Extra bugs and animals attracted to your yard - If there's a leak in your sewer line, it may be very hard to tell. Look out for extra bugs and animals attracted to your yard as they'll enjoy the additional nutrients in your soil.
3. An unusually high water bill - If there's a leak going unnoticed, then it will likely run up your water bill as more water is used on your property.
4. Cracked wall paint - Not all water leaks are going to produce a noticeable water stain, but even a little bit of water pressure can cause your wall paint to crack so take note of when it does.
5. The water meter test - If you ever want to test to see if you have a leak, simply turn off your water and head to your water meter. If the dial is moving or not at 0, get our leak detection experts in to find the source of your leak.
Why Hire a Professional Plumber for Leak Detection?
At Sunrise Plumbing & Air, our team loves a good DIY project. From refurbishing old dressers to building shelves to repainting the whole house, some at-home projects can be really fun. However, when it comes to locating and repair gas or slab leaks, hiring a professional plumber is critical.
Undetected gas or slab leaks can cause major, irreparable damage to your home such as an explosion or massive flood. Leaks put your home and family at great risk and calling an expert in is the best way to prevent further damage and keep your home safe. Professionals have the tools, in-depth training, and proper certifications to quickly and accurately locate the source of any leak and implement a fast, effective repair to get your home back up and running as soon as possible.
Sunrise Plumbing & Air Is Here to Protect Your Home
Nothing matters more to the team at Sunrise Plumbing & Air more than protecting your home and keeping your family safe. When you are dealing with a serious leak in your home, it is incredibly important that you have a team of qualified professionals on your side. Backed by decades of combined experience, Sunrise Plumbing & Air is the team to call.
Call (214) 997-6707 for 24/7 leak detection in Garland!
He installed our new gas hot water heater so proficiently and was extremely professional.- Satisfied Customer
His work was diligent and done in a timely manner.- Satisfied Customer
I plan to move all of my rental property plumbing work to Sunrise Plumbing and Justin.- Satisfied Customer
I will definitely be using them again.- Satisfied Customer
Definitely a company I would recommend to family and friends!- Satisfied Customer