Garland Sewer Repair
Proudly Serving Sewer Line Replacement Throughout The Northeast Dallas Area
Tasked with safely transporting wastewater away from your home and to the nearest water treatment plant, your sewer line is one of the most important components of your plumbing system. When something is wrong with your sewer line, your family’s health could be at risk and you could experience serious damage to your home. Fast, reliable service at a time like this is absolutely critical. Luckily, the team here at Sunrise Plumbing & Air is on call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You can rest easy knowing that our team of highly trained and fully qualified plumbers will be there for you when you need us most. Turn to us for top-quality sewer line repair and replacement services in Garland and we guarantee you’ll never look back!
Call (214) 997-6707 for emergency sewer line repair or replacement.
Most Common Causes of Sewer Line Damage
Even though we use them every single day, sewer lines are something we don’t think too much about until something is wrong with them. Unfortunately, because they are so large and used so frequently, our sewer lines are susceptible to a lot of damage.
Some of the most common causes of sewer line damage include:
- Tree root intrusion
- Shifts in the soil
- Frozen ground
- Pipe corrosion
- Bellied pipes
- Loose joints
If you are experiencing issues with your sewer line, our experts will use advanced technology and state-of-the-art equipment to locate the problem area. Finding the exact cause of the problem at hand enables us to determine whether repair or replacement is the best solution.
Signs You Need to Sewer Repair or Sewer Line Replacement
Sewer line problems can not only cause a lot of damage to your home but they can also put your family at risk of exposure to sewage. In order to prevent too much damage from taking place, it is a good idea to become familiar with the signs that something is wrong with your sewer line.
These signs include:
- Your toilet always seems to be clogged - If your toilet isn't draining like it once was, it's likely because of a clog in your sewer line that's too severe which can lead to cracks and the need for sewer repair.
- One or more of your kitchen or tub drains are too slow or clogged - One slow drain means you likely need to clean the drain, but if you have multiple drains that are slow then it's probably your sewer line that needs cleaning.
- There are sewage smells coming from your drains - When your unsure of where those strange smells in your bathroom are coming from, it's probably your drains as your sewer is clogged.
- There are gurgling sounds coming from your drains - If you ever hear gurgling coming from unused plumbing appliances, call in our Garland sewer repair experts. It's happening because the air in your sewer line isn't ventilating and it's being forced up through the water.
- There are soggy patches of lawn in your yard - If it seems like your yard has more water than you're used to, it's very possible there's a crack in your sewer line and it's leaking water into your yard.
- There are extra bugs and animals attracted to your yard - Another symptom of the need to call in our sewer repair experts is that it seems like bugs and animals feast in your yard more than normal.
Sewer line damage is one of the worst problems to ignore. As soon as you notice something is wrong, reach out to our Garland sewer line replacement and repair professionals to schedule an inspection.
Why Choose Sunrise Plumbing & Air?
At Sunrise Plumbing & Air, our team sets the industry standard for professionalism, workmanship, and results. Since 2013, our top-rated plumbers have delivered premium-quality drain and sewer services to residents throughout the area to ensure their homes are taken care of.
Your neighbors choose Sunrise Plumbing & Air time and time again because:
- Our plumbers are backed by decades of combined experience
- We offer special financing options
- Each member of our team is highly trained and skilled
- We offer same-day and 24/7 emergency services
- We provide upfront pricing
- Each service is backed by Our Promise
- We arrive to each appointment in fully stocked trucks
Don’t just trust any team with your sewer line repair and replacement services in Garland. Choose Sunrise Plumbing & Air and enjoy lasting results and unparalleled customer care.
Call (214) 997-6707 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with our Garland sewer repair and line replacement technicians!
He installed our new gas hot water heater so proficiently and was extremely professional.- Satisfied Customer
His work was diligent and done in a timely manner.- Satisfied Customer
I plan to move all of my rental property plumbing work to Sunrise Plumbing and Justin.- Satisfied Customer
I will definitely be using them again.- Satisfied Customer
Definitely a company I would recommend to family and friends!- Satisfied Customer