Garland Drain Cleaning
Also Serving Clients throughout the Northeast Dallas Area
We’ve all been there before. You go to take a shower and realize the water isn’t draining and you’re standing in a pool of it. A clogged drain, or worse, multiple clogged drains can affect the functionality of your entire house, which means you need fast, reliable service. Luckily, the team here at Sunrise Plumbing is here to help. With decades of collective experience, our plumbers can quickly take care of any blockages within your drains, no matter how deep they are. Our drain cleaning services in Garland can be applied to kitchen sink drains, shower and bathtub drains, sewer drains, and sink drains.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
In order to take good care of your drains, you should really be scheduling drain cleaning at least once a year. Our drains are used every single day. This constant use can result in the formation of blockages and clogs, which can cause some serious damage to our pipes. In order to avoid dealing with expensive repairs, it is a good idea to become aware of the signs that you need to schedule drain cleaning.
These signs include:
- There are funky odors coming up through your drains
- You can hear water gurgling down in your drains
- Your drains are slower than they should be
- Your toilet keeps clogging
- Your drains are completely clogged
Using state-of-the-art drain cleaning equipment, our plumbers will quickly blast away even the toughest clogs and get them working like new again.
What Causes Clogged Drains?
Clogged drains are one of the most frustrating plumbing issues, but many homeowners don’t realize that they are most often entirely preventable. Clogged drains are often the result of people placing items that do not belong in our toilets and garbage disposals.
Our toilets are only designed to flush toilet paper and human waste, which means all other items can potentially create serious clogs within your drains.
Below is a list of items that should be tossed into the trash instead of flushed down the toilet:
- Makeup wipes
- Baby wipes
- Paper towels
- Wipes that are marketed as “flushable”
- Cotton balls
- Pet fish
On the other hand, garbage disposals can handle a lot more than toilets. However, not everything is safe to put down your garbage disposal.
Items to avoid placing in your garbage disposal include:
- A lot of coffee grounds
- Fibrous vegetables
When flushed down the toilet or sent down the garbage disposal, all of the above items can create serious blockages deep within our pipes.
How To Prevent The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Put a hair-stopper on your shower drain - There is no problem our Garland drain cleaning specialists encounter more than hair in the shower drain. These hair-filters are cheap pieces of plastic that cover your shower drain from hair and the need for drain repair.
2. Consider a lint-trap - When your washing machine is done, the dirt and debris don't simply disappear. They'll go into through the drain line and into your sewer but if enough of it gets congested it will clog your line.
3. Rinse your drains - We think we can just not wash our drains because we can't see them, however best practices are that they should be cleaned once per month. Try using warm water and vinegar for your drains and ice cubes for your garbage disposal.
We Are Always Here to Help
Since we established our company in 2013, we have been dedicated to providing the members of our community with premium-quality service. We understand that a properly functioning plumbing system is crucial to your at-home comfort, which is why we go above and beyond to ensure your entire system is taken care of. If you are experiencing a drain emergency that simply cannot wait until the next business team, our plumbers are on call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer emergency plumbing repairs to ensure your drains are clear and your system is back up and running in no time.
Call (214) 997-6707 for reliable Garland drain cleaning and unbeatable customer service.
He installed our new gas hot water heater so proficiently and was extremely professional.- Satisfied Customer
His work was diligent and done in a timely manner.- Satisfied Customer
I plan to move all of my rental property plumbing work to Sunrise Plumbing and Justin.- Satisfied Customer
I will definitely be using them again.- Satisfied Customer
Definitely a company I would recommend to family and friends!- Satisfied Customer