Garland AC Repair Services
Keeping Your Family Comfortable Is What We Do Best
If your air conditioner is on the fritz, you need a team of AC service technicians you can truly rely on to get it back up and functioning properly. That’s where Sunrise Plumbing & Air comes in. Our team of fully licensed and insured technicians has encountered and resolved every kind of AC problem imaginable, and we guarantee we have a solution for yours. Equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technologies, no job is too big or too small for our techs to handle quickly and efficiently. Turn to us for air conditioning repairs in Garland and enjoy customized solutions and lasting results.
Signs You Need to Schedule an AC Repair in Garland
Your air conditioner is responsible for keeping your family cool and comfortable. In order to avoid major repairs and even premature system failure, you need to make sure to have your system repaired as soon as you notice that something is wrong with it. All too often, homeowners ignore issues that appear to be very minor and end up with a major AC emergency down the line.
Signs that you need to schedule an AC repair include:
- There is a lot of dust in your home after running the AC
- The outside AC unit appears to be leaking
- The air coming from your air registers smells like must, smoke, or dirty laundry
- The evaporator coils are frozen
- The airflow is very weak or uneven
- The temperature in your home never quite reaches the temperature set on the thermostat
- The outside AC unit has started making unusual sounds while it’s running
- Your home has become unusually humid
- There was an unexpected spike in your energy bills
- Your AC is constantly cycling on and off throughout the day
- The air coming from your air registers is hot
No matter how severe the problem at hand, our team has a solution. Simply give us a call, and we will be there to carefully inspect your AC, determine the exact cause of the problem, and implement a fast, lasting repair.
Benefits of AC Maintenance
Can you remember the last time you scheduled AC maintenance? If not, it is time to call Sunrise Plumbing & Air. Many homeowners don’t realize this, but routine maintenance is the key to a healthy, high-performing AC unit. During your routine AC maintenance appointments, your technician carefully examines each component of the system, runs a full safety and performance test, cleans dirty components, tightens loose electrical connections, lubricates motor components, and identifies any areas that need to be improved.
Some of the key benefits of routine maintenance include:
- Significantly reduces the risk of repairs and breakdowns
- Increases the efficiency of your AC
- Helps you save money on monthly bills and repairs
- Improves your system’s overall performance
- Extends the lifespan of your AC system
- Helps you maintain your AC warranty
- Ensures safe operation
- Creates a more comfortable living space for you and your family
- Improves your indoor air quality
Why wait? Turn to our team to schedule AC maintenance in Garland today. Our technicians have developed comprehensive tune-up checklists, have undergone extensive training, and know exactly what it takes to keep your system in top shape.
Note: It is best to schedule your AC maintenance appointment for springtime to ensure your system is prepared to beat the summer heat without running into problems.
There for You When You Need Us Most
Is there anything worse than your AC giving out in the middle of a heatwave? We don’t think so either. If your air conditioner stops working when you need it most, don’t worry. Our team is on call 24/7 and ready to provide the top-quality service you deserve.
No matter the time of day or night, give our Garland AC repair professionals a call if:
- Your AC broke down and it is extremely hot outside
- You have elderly family members, young children, or pets in the home without a functioning AC
- You suspect that your AC is leaking refrigerant
- Your unit smells like it is burning
- Your AC is making loud shrieking sounds
We will arrive promptly in fully stocked trucks, ready to get your system back up and running. As the most recognized and trusted company in the area, you can count on Sunrise Plumbing & Air to restore comfort and safety in your home in no time.
For 24/7 service, call (214) 997-6707. We look forward to serving you!
He installed our new gas hot water heater so proficiently and was extremely professional.- Satisfied Customer
His work was diligent and done in a timely manner.- Satisfied Customer
I plan to move all of my rental property plumbing work to Sunrise Plumbing and Justin.- Satisfied Customer
I will definitely be using them again.- Satisfied Customer
Definitely a company I would recommend to family and friends!- Satisfied Customer